Hey – we’re TourismTiger and we do websites for tour & activity operators all over the globe and we’re looking for young professionals to join our team in Santiago starting ASAP.
If you are professional, organised, and you’re looking for an opportunity to get some solid ongoing work in Santiago with a cool team… (well, WE think we’re cool…) you’re at the right place!
Native English speakers only.
We need someone to assist in website content creation. You will work closely with our team to give our customers a truly excellent experience in every aspect with our company.
This involves close attention to detail, following a specific set of procedures, paying close attention to SEO (which we’ll explain to you), working with deadlines and working with our customers to make sure that they succeed.
Ideally, you are a fresh out of college (university) and are eager to spend some time in Chile.
You’re also friendly, cheerful BUT you can be direct when you need to.
Ideally you are/have:
- Attention to detail is key. We’re looking for perfectionists who have a way with words
- A dedicated learner who can quickly learn new system interfaces. Resourceful and proactive.
- A native English speaker, to be able to work with the content and communicate with our customers.
- You noticed the lack of full stop above.
- An effective and responsible communicator, who can strike the balance between casual, cheerful, and direct when necessary.
- No experience is necessary… but ideally you used to write killer essays in school.
Overall, you are the kind of person who LOVES grabbing the opportunity to stand out. The kind of person who’s aching to get thrown into a tough situation to prove how good you are.
We’re a small team based in Santiago. Currently 8 people, we’re all expats and we enjoy working together.
Our company is a friendly yet focused environment. If you’re an easy-going person who takes great pride in doing high-quality work, you’ll fit like a glove.
Position: Native English speakers only. Salary: $550,000 CLP
Work hours are 8.30am-4.30pm M-F.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and with the subject line “1 Month Until Chick-fil-A”. Visas appreciated but not necessary. Please indicate your visa status in your application.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
PS. CVs in PDFs only please.