Hey – we’re TourismTiger and we do websites for tour & activity operators all over the globe and we’re looking for young professionals to join our team in Santiago starting ASAP.
If you are professional, organised, and you’re looking for an opportunity to get some solid ongoing work in Santiago with a cool team… (well, WE think we’re cool…) you’re at the right place!
- You have relatively little working experience
- You’re looking to build relevant, usable experience with a small team
- You want to learn real skills and have an actual impact on the business during your internship (not just get coffee)
- You have startup ambition.
- You just graduated or are in the process of graduating from a Web Design/Graphic Design/Illustrator career and you’re looking to convert this into real world experience
- You’re an initiative taker and you’ll take steps independently to direct your own learning and grow
- Assist our lead designer to build out designs for customers
- Assist with upgrading existing designs for customers
- Assist in researching and creation of new advancements to our web design system
- Design new elements for the TourismTiger site
- Design marketing and graphics materials for TourismTiger marketing team
We’re a small team based in Santiago.
The knowledge you gain here will be enough for you to gain a position in many companies around the world, including funded startups in Silicon Valley and Europe.
We are a very well-known company within our space and the TourismTiger brand will open doors for you in many companies within the B2B tourism industry. We have relationships with funded startups in the USA, Europe and Australia who you will be able to further your career with. Upon successful completion of your internship, we will gladly make introductions for you. Or, you can stay with us and grow into a full-time position with TourismTiger.
Position: A minimum availability of 4-6 months is required.
Internship stipend: 100,000 CLP.
One of our core values is ‘stand out from the rest’ and this application is YOUR opportunity to do so. The ability to think on your feet is one of your defining characteristics.
Send your application to email@example.com and with the subject line “The Office”.
PS. CVs in PDFs only please.